- Prepares dining room for patrons by cleaning and clothing tables; setting decorations, condiments, candles, napkins, service plates, and utensils.
- Protects establishment and patrons by adhering to sanitation and safety policies.
- Maintains clean, stocked room service area, perform “tray runs” to gather all materials.
- Prepares trays and delivers room service orders adhering to One Bistro standards for service.
- Stocks glassware & helps service staff with general clearing of plates.
- Maintains table setting by removing courses as completed; replenishing utensils; refilling water glasses; being alert to patron spills or other special needs.
- Supports wait staff by setting-up and replenishing condiment stands, trash container liners, and bus stations.
No previous experience is required. Some prior restaurant experience is preferred.
Hobbs Brook Real Estate is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to attracting, developing and retaining a diverse workforce.
For more information or to apply: firstname.lastname@example.org