- Work with restaurant staff to create a positive dining experience for guests.
- Greet customers while bringing bread to tables.
- Clean tables and remove dishes after guests have finished dining.
- Carry loads of soiled dishes to the dishwasher to be cleaned.
- Be able to remain focused and on-task during busy hours.
- High school diploma/GED.
- Previous restaurant experience preferred, but not necessary.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Eye for detail.
- Ability to lift 20 lbs or more.
- Willing to stand or walk for extended periods.
- Availability to work evenings and weekends, including holidays.
No previous experience is required. Some prior restaurant experience is preferred.
Hobbs Brook Real Estate is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to attracting, developing and retaining a diverse workforce.
For more information or to apply: email@example.com