- Greeting guests as they enter and seat them providing them with menus and answering any initial questions.
- Assigning guests to tables while keeping table rotation in mind so that servers receive the right number of customers/covers.
- Answering phone calls, taking reservations, and answering questions.
- Assisting with other positions in the restaurant as needed.
- Providing great customer service and team player.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Ability to provide top-notch customer service in a fast-paced environment.
- A positive attitude and ability to work well under pressure.
- Able to work in a standing position for long periods of time.
- Willing to follow instructions and ask questions for clarification if needed.
- Able to handle money accurately and operate a point-of-sale system.
- Able to work in a busy restaurant environment.
- Restaurant experience a plus.
Must have excellent verbal communication and customer service skills.
Hobbs Brook Real Estate is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to attracting, developing and retaining a diverse workforce.
For more information or to apply: firstname.lastname@example.org