The Host/Hostess primary responsibility is to greet and seat guests in a friendly, gracious manner to set a positive first impression of the restaurant as guests arrive. Other responsibilities include:
- Ascertaining guests dining/lodging needs
- Seating guests and managing the seating chart
- Monitoring restaurant activity to determine seating and dining flow
- Responding to guest inquiries and requests in a timely, friendly, and efficient manner
- Performing opening and closing duties, as needed
- Assisting others with side work including, but not limited to cleaning, stocking, folding silverware, etc.
- Helping fellow team members and other departments wherever necessary to maintain positive working relationships
Must be skilled in using Open Table, Word and WordPress for updating specials. Must have good verbal communication skills and excellent customer service skills.
Hobbs Brook Real Estate is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to attracting, developing and retaining a diverse workforce.
For more information or to apply: firstname.lastname@example.org