The One Bistro Server provides exceptional courteous and professional service and hospitality to restaurant patrons in accordance with One Bistro’s standards throughout the entire visit. Anticipates and reacts to guests’ needs and expectations. Demonstrates knowledge of menu items and wine list and demonstrates the ability to upsell. At least two years of fine dining serving experience.
- Previous experience in a fine dining restaurant required.
- Candidate must have good wine and food knowledge.
- Ability to work week-ends and holidays
- Ability to work from 10:30 am – 11:30 pm
- Check station before, during and after shift for proper set-up and cleanliness.
- Greet guests in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Record the details of the order from the guests and process guest checks accurately through the Point of Sale computer.
- Replenish beverages as necessary and check with guests for overall satisfaction.
- Operate the Point of Sale procedures to pre-check order and close out guest checks.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
- Maintain a professional appearance and manner at all times.
- Must be willing to “pitch-in” and help co- workers with their job duties and be a team player.
- Must have basic knowledge of food and beverage preparation, service standards, guest relations and etiquette.
- Knowledge of the appropriate table settings, service ware and menu items.
- Ability to transport large trays weighing up to 30 lbs. through a crowded room on a continuous basis throughout shift.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with associates, customers and patrons.
- Must have excellent English communication skills.
Management Position: No
Entry Level: Yes
Pay: Hourly wage + tips