As of May 29, 2021, Massachusetts has lifted most of the Covid-19 restrictions- this means we’ll be getting back to normal service at One Bistro. While we are back to full capacity, reservations are still strongly encouraged, walk-ins are always welcome and will be seated based on availability.
What has changed:
- Tables will no longer be set 6’ apart, and there is no limit on the number of guests who can dine together. This means we’ll be able to serve more guests each day!
- Bar Seating is back, and you no longer are required to order food with alcoholic beverages. Stop by for an after-work drink or night cap after an event!
- Guests who have been fully vaccinated are no longer required to wear face coverings.
- One Bistro team member will continue to wear face coverings, whether vaccinated or not
- Our Operating Hours will be extending to be able to accommodate more guests!
We are still working hard to keep you safe
Your health, safety and peace of mind are still most important to us—here are just a few of the things we will continue doing to ensure you stay safe:
- Increased cleaning of frequently touched surfaces (tables, handles, etc.)
- Sanitizing tables, chairs and booths regularly.
- Plexi Glass Booth Dividers will stay in place
- Washing our hands frequently and increasing the use of gloves
- QR code menus are available if you’d prefer not a paper menu
- Check associate health prior to the daily start of work
- Unvaccinated Employees and vendors are required to wear a face covering
What we need from you
- Customers who have not been vaccinated will still need to wear a face covering when entering and leaving the restaurant, and any time they get up from their table.
- Please refrain from entering the restaurant if you or someone you have been in contact with is showing signs of symptoms of Covid-19.
- We are encouraging the use of hand sanitizer before entering the restaurant.
- Help us fill the restaurant! Spread the word, follow us on Instagram and Facebook for the latest updates, and be sure tell your friends! We love hearing from you #onebistronorwood
We Look Forward to Serving You!