We are working hard to keep you safe
Your health, safety and peace of mind are important to us—here are just a few of the things we are doing to ensure you stay safe:
- Increased cleaning of frequently touched surfaces (tables, handles, etc.)
- Sanitizing tables, chairs and booths after each use.
- Washing our hands every 20 minutes and increasing the use of gloves
- Removing potential contamination points (shared condiments, etc.)
- Check associate health prior to the daily start of work
What we need from you
- Customers may only remove face coverings in the actual act of eating and drinking. Face coverings are required at all other times while seated at tables and when waitstaff are present at tables.
- Please refrain from entering the restaurant if you or someone you have been in contact with is showing signs of symptoms of Covid-19.
- We are encouraging the use of hand sanitizer before entering the restaurant.
In addition to enhanced sanitizing procedures already in place—This is one more step we can take to prevent the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19).